Sunday 26 January 2014

Balotelli: It's fun to be back training again under Mourinho

Wished the Italian player Mario Balotelli striker Milan and the Italian national team training again under coach Jose Mourinho, now coach of Chelsea despite the problems that have occurred between them during the period of their presence together at Inter Milan .

Balotelli said to the British newspaper the Sunday Mirror : "Certainly I hope that I am training again under Mourinho , in his time as Inter's training strained relationship in the beginning , before turning to the mutual respect and friendship now reached its true sense ."

He Balotelli "play under Mourinho is not something boring at all, it makes you feel that the team is one family ."

Continued the young striker in his speech , saying , " When you left for England, I said that Manchester City audience was fantastic with me so make me hard to play there in another team , that is always a real respect them and encourage them appreciate great to me during my time with them."

No comments:

Post a Comment