Monday 27 January 2014

Mourinho: I tried to make of Mata strong player .. But I could not!


Showed coach Jose Mourinho Chelsea, who compete in the English Premier League soccer regret for his inability to make the Spaniard Juan Mata for the better player after the latter moved to Manchester United to help him recover from the collapse of the season .

Turning playmaker aged 25 years of the team , located in West London to Manchester United last Saturday versus 37.1 million pounds ( 61.22 million dollars), is scheduled to fighting his first game with the reigning Premier League in front of Karev City at Old Trafford Tuesday.

Mourinho preferred to play international Brazilian duo Oscar and Oalaan wing and Iden Hazzard under Belgian striker outright . This has left Mata best player in Chelsea for two seasons in a strong need to go to games with his quest to win a place in the squad for Spain in the World Cup in Brazil.

The Chelsea manager , who is running in the second period of his Stamford Bridge for Sky Sports , " I'm sorry I did not Mark him a strong player . "

"Maybe faced me something new to it. Not be first choice at a difficult moment . "

"Maybe this made ​​him stronger as a person and as a player , but I did not offer him something to be honest, and I feel sorry for it. "

And went on , " I tried to make him play in the center did not feel comfortable in it . Has made all of his and played several good games in this center . "

"We're talking about the champion of the world and Europe. It was difficult for him . "

"I feel sorry for it. Therefore we could not prevent it from moving to Manchester United , although he major competitor for us . "

No comments:

Post a Comment