Monday 27 January 2014

Barcelona coach criticizes play in the timing of late: I'm afraid to sleep Players me between the two halves of the games.

Criticized the Argentine Gerardo " Tata " Martino , artistic director of Barcelona , the Spanish league system and the dates of their games .


Tata said after the win over Malaga with three clean in the round of 21 of the league , said his players Cinnamon halftime because it matches the timing of late, and are forced to sleep at three in the morning .


In remarks after the meeting , which was held last night, Martino said : " I do not have any problem in playing before or after the competitors , but I would review the subject of scheduling the timing of the matches. Always play at ten pm and go back to sleep at three in the morning , to when we will play always at this time late ? "

Tata added jokingly , " I'm afraid I slept Players between the two halves of the games. "

No comments:

Post a Comment